|Items for Sale||Item for Rent|
Non-Intrusive Pig Signaler with UL/CSA Class 1 Division 1 Hazardous Location Certification.
With thousands of systems sold around the world over the past 15 years, the CD52 pig signaler has developed a strong reputation in the industry for its reliability and durability in even the harshest environments. The CD52 Bandit is a non-intrusive pig signaler which uses either permanent magnets or active transmitters mounted onto the pig to detect passage from 0.022 to 45.73 mph (0.01m/s to 20 m/s). A relay closure on passage allows the Bandit to be interfaced to a wide variety of systems including SCADA, PLC’s, lights, horns, etc.
• Simple, Reliable and Durable
• Non intrusive provides quick and easy non-intrusive pig passage detection
• Easy installation
• Low maintenance
• Protected noise cancelling antenna ensures improved accuracy in recording
• Magnet and/or transmitter compatible
• ATEX or IECEX certified available
• Optional 4G or satellite transmission available
• Visual range 100m