|Items for Sale
The GUARDIAN Petrolatum System utilises this proven technology, combining the features of true surface tolerance, ease of use, and the ability for this system to be applied above and below water. The GUARDIAN Petrolatum System provides 30+ Years of Corrosion Protection Performance.
Surface Tolerance: Only requiring a minimally prepared substrate, the GUARDIAN Petrolatum System provides assured long term performance. Whilst it is claimed that many liquid coatings are ‘surface tolerant’, none can match the proven performance in effectiveness and longevity of the GUARDIAN Petrolatum System under challenging and adverse conditions.
- Uniform film thickness: Unlike liquid coatings where the film thickness diminishes at the edges, the film thickness is consistent across the entire surface profile.
- Conform-ability and Impact Resistance: Highly conforming and easy to use, the GUARDIAN Petrolatum System allows for intimate surface contact across the entire substrate.
- Wide Ranging Resistance: The system is highly resistant to salt, acids, alkalis and microbial attack.
- No Curing Time: Ready for immediate service after installation.
- Solvent Free: The system is safe to use in confined space and hazardous areas. No VOC’s.
- GUARDIAN Petrolatum prier prepares the surfce, filling the minor surface imperfections.
- GUARDIAN Petrolatum Mastic profiles sharp projections and fills crevices.
- GUARDIAN Petrolatum Tape encapsulates the profiles substrate in an impermeable plastic sheath.
- GUARDIAN Overwrap PVC Tape provides additional mechanical strength to the system.
- GUARDIAN Overwrap UV Tape (optional) provides UV protection.