|Items for Sale
SP-1288 ® GP (General Purpose) Epoxy is a two-component ambient cured epoxy based on novel leading edge technology. SP-1288® GP Epoxy can be used in applications where abrasive blasting is not possible or feasible. SP-1288®GP Epoxy exhibits excellent adhesion on metal substrates prepared as per SSPC SP-11 Surface Preparation Standard.
- Excellent resistance to cathodic disbonding up to 65°C (149°) with SSPC SP-11 Surface Preparation.
- Excellent adhesion to SSPC SP-11 prepared steel surfaces, Fusion Bond Epoxy (FBE), and Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP).
- 100% solids, zero VOCs
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good Flexibility
- High build single coat application up to 40 mil
- Easily applied by spray, brush or roller
- Pipeline Construction & Rehab (up to 85 C/185 F)
- Valves, Fittings & Assemblies