|Items for Sale
||Item for Rent
The Double Chain Clamp is designed for the aligning and reforming of pipes and vessels up to 20” in diameter, up to Schedule 80. If no reforming is required, the clamps can be used to align pipes over Schedule 80. Specialized heavy duty jackbars and main block handle even the most difficult of reforming applications. Clamps sold in international markets are colour coded for quick recognition of steel and stainless steel applications.
- Available for pipe sizes 10” and up
- Reforms to Schedule 80 and aligns over Schedule 80
- Supplied with a torque wrench to apply the correct reforming pressure
- Specialized heavy duty jack bars and main block deal with the most difficult reforming jobs
- Double Chain Clamps can align elbows, tees, flanges and others with optional level and support device
- Carbon steel and stainless steel clamps available to cover any pipe material
- Larger clamps can be supplied with an optional Pull Lift (Come Along) if required
- 1 year warranty
- 10″ – 36″ – $2995
- 10″ – 54″ – $4060
Please Call or email us to purchase.