The WASK Hydrant Wizard has been engineered to allow for defective or damaged hydrants to be exchanged under pressure. Traditionally this would mean shutting down (or line stopping) the water mains which could result in water loss to customers. Shutting down the mains may also result in sediment disturbance leading to complaints.
- Only the Hydrant is isolated, the flow in the main continues uninterrupted
- Excavation is restricted to around the Hydrant only
- Compact and easy to transport
- Equipment is easily sterilised before use and is made from non-corroding materials
- Fastest and safest way to replace Hydrants
- The only consumables are the inflatable bag and mini saddle which remains on hydrant leg